- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 tub of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 200 grs. whipped cream
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- Garnish: fresh mint, coffee beans and chocolate syrup
- Beat the cheese, sugar, vanilla, egg yolks and the coffee dissolved in a tablespoon of water.
- Add the cream and add the egg whites until stiff with rolling motion to avoid losing the mixture volume.
- Divide into cups or plates and leave in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Serve them garnished with fresh mint, coffee beans and chocolate syrup.
- Polígonos Industrial Calonge
- c/ Fósforo nº1
- 41007 Sevilla
- (+34) 954 36 74 10