Crème caramel from coffee with cream
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 6 eggs
- 200 grs. of sugar
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee
- Whipped Cream
- Separate the yolks from the whites in a bowl. Mix the 4 egg yolks with half of the sugar.
- Beat around a bit and add the hot milk and then the coffee cup.
- Stir around a bit and strain reserving the cream obtained..
- In a saucepan, with a few drops of water and half of the sugar, make candy molds and pour over pudding.
- Spread the cream previously prepared in the molds and cook bain-marie in the oven until curdled.
- Remove from the oven and let become cooler.
- Once cold, serve and decorate with a little of whipped cream.
- Polígonos Industrial Calonge
- c/ Fósforo nº1
- 41007 Sevilla
- (+34) 954 36 74 10