Profiteroles with Coffee Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup of brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Vanilla Ice
- Chocolate sauce
- In a saucepan put the coffee with butter, sugar and salt.
- Turn off the heat, add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until it is compact and take off the pot.
- Add the eggs one by one beating well.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Take a preheated oven at 400 ° C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool, carefully split in half and fill with ice. Serve with chocolate sauce.
- Polígonos Industrial Calonge
- c/ Fósforo nº1
- 41007 Sevilla
- (+34) 954 36 74 10